Bristol Park Hospital - Your Excellent Healthcare Solution Provider
Terms and Conditions
- Right to choose Healthcare provider
- Right to the highest attainable healthcare products and services.
- Right to Privacy
- Right to Information
- Right to Dignity
- Right to Choice
- Right to Comfort
- Right to curative care
- You have every right to be informed about your illness, any tests performed and all available treatment options in a language that you can understand.
- You should give Bristol Park Hospital truthful, relevant and accurate information.
- You should keep all scheduled appointments and where you can’t, you need to inform Bristol Park Hospital as soon as possible.
- You should follow all instructions regarding medication and treatment prescribed to you.
- You should ask about the cost of any tests of treatment and pay medical bills you incur.
- When you are unhappy with our services, you should lodge your complain through the provided channels as soon as possible for reasonable action to be taken by the hospital.
- You should ensure that you have a reliable internet connectivity as you utilize our online services.
- Bristol Park Hospital has the responsibility of ensuring that patients’ rights are safeguarded.
- Help patients identify their healthcare needs, provide care that meets their needs and expectations; and assist them to maintain their health
- Provision of service with INTEGRITY, OPENNESS and TRANSPARENCY as per the hospital's shared values.
- Implement and maintain rapid response initiatives and strategies with an aim of reducing the patients’ waiting time without compromising the quality of care
All users of the patient portal of Bristol Park Hospital are expected to be above 18 years of age. Parents, caregivers/guardians and healthcare providers are allowed to provide and store personal information about others, including minors and children. Any user providing, storing or submitting information on behalf of a child/person under their guardianship assumes full responsibility over the submission, use, and transmission of such information.